|EclipseCon 2009: Reminder to propose a talk or tutorial. [5 days to go] [message #138592]
||Thu, 20 November 2008 15:49
| Eugene Chan
Registered: July 2009
As a friendly reminder, please consider proposing a talk or tutorial in the
Test and Performance category of EclipseCon 2009.
Submission deadline Nov 24th - 5 days to go
For detail on how to propose a session, please read:
The important dates are:
November 24th - 5 days to go Submission deadline; all proposals must
December 16th - Tutorials, Long Talks, and Short Talks chosen.
January 19th - Submissions open for posters and BOFs
IBM Toronto Laboratory, Canada
"Eugene Chan" <email@example.com> wrote in message
As the EclipseCon 2009 Program Committee Lead for the Test and
Performance category, I would like extend an invitation to the TPTP
community to participate in EclipseCon 2009 by proposing a talk or tutorial
for the Test and Performance category. This category covers topics related
to test and performance tooling that leverage Eclipse. Test and Performance
tooling is used throughout the software development and test life cycle,
from early unit testing, profiling, and tuning to post-deployment tracing.
This category is focused on the implementation, extension, and use of test
and performance tooling - both open source and commercial - targeting a
broad spectrum of systems including embedded, stand-alone, distributed, and
enterprise. There is particular interest in exploitation and user experience
of the Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) project.
* Tutorial - A four-hour presentation, with coding and/or a hands on
* Long Talk - A one-hour presentation that goes into detail and/or
demonstration on a topic. Long talks slots might also be used for panels.
* Short Talk - A five- to ten-minute presentation that covers the
highlights of a topic.
* Posters - Posters are, well, posters and poster authors stand by their
posters and answer questions during the poster reception session.
* Birds of a Feather - Birds of a Feather meetings are informal (i.e.,
unplanned) one-and-a-half-hour gatherings of people who want to talk about a
If you are interested in proposing a talk, tutorial, or poster
please review the EclipseCon 2008 Submission Guidelines at
and Submit your talk or tutorial at
* November 24th - Submission deadline; all proposals must be in.
* December 16th - Tutorials, Long Talks, and Short Talks chosen.
* January 19th - Submissions open for posters and BOFs
Thanks and Hope to see you at EclipseCon 2009!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02267 seconds