Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » Edit - ignore this post [Texo] Trying to get the Rest Web Service going(Problems with multiple inheritance)
Edit - ignore this post [Texo] Trying to get the Rest Web Service going [message #959067] Fri, 26 October 2012 12:32 Go to next message
Micha-Jamie Guthmann is currently offline Micha-Jamie GuthmannFriend
Edit: I made a mistake - the description down below is not really the problem. I think its best I let this here for archive reasons and make a new forum post rescribing my "real" problem.

Old post:
---------------------------

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get a REST Webservice going with our ecores like in this tutorial youtube.com slash watch?v=59zrZTTSDAY&feature=relmfu

Now I'm running into problems with EClasses which have multiple inheritances. We have a couple of ecores some of them contain such EClasses (they inherit the identifiable and stuff from another EClass).
If I leave these classes out of the persistence.xml I have no problems and the whole thing is running just fine (with an ecore that does not have such multiple-inheritance-classes). As soon as I add one of the multiple inheritance classes to the persistence.xml the console spits out an error message (see the text file bellow).

I then get a 404 Error if I want to access the normal (...)/model url that usually shows the Registered Model Packages and the link to generate the test data.

Can someone help me with this? Google brought up nothing and I'm running out of ideas.
  • Attachment: Console.txt
    (Size: 8.32KB, Downloaded 335 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 26 October 2012 14:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Texo] Trying to get the Rest Web Service going [message #959156 is a reply to message #959067] Fri, 26 October 2012 13:51 Go to previous message
Micha-Jamie Guthmann is currently offline Micha-Jamie GuthmannFriend
Sorry,

I think I made a mistake - the thing is still not working, but not because of this. I think I make another forum post describing my "real" problem...
Previous Topic:EMFStore catalog/index
Next Topic:EGF status?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:59:37 GMT 2024