|Sustainable system damage after installation of custom plugin [message #957471]
||Thu, 25 October 2012 04:47
| Olav Beyermann
Registered: May 2012
I got stuck with this problem and it's history as described in the following:
- I developed and deployed a custom plugin (Jubula 1.2) for access of custom ui-components in my AUT.
- Since then Jubula crashed with every startup, so I reinstalled it.
- Even the completely new installed Jubula crashed as before so I finally installed Jubula 1.1 and could keep on working with it.
- Yesterday I installed Jubula 1.3. and it starts up successfully after that.
- The new problem: When I try to connect to the default (embedded) empty database it doesn't work and I get this message: "A version conflict has been detected while attempting to connect to the database..."
For me all this looks like there are remains of the former Jubula 1.2 experiment in my system (Win 7 x64), which are preventing version 1.2 from running at all and preventing version 1.3 from connecting to the default database.
Any hints or solutions are welcome.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02204 seconds