|Autonomic Computing | Help Required [message #132030]
||Thu, 03 July 2008 04:28
Originally posted by: myselfchetangulati.gmail.com|
I am new to autonomic compupting and trying to create a simple working
demo for a self healing environment. I was studying about MAPE loop and
trying to implement it. The simple scenario that I want to implement is
like a machine generating logs directly in CBE format and sending it to
another machine on which these logs will be parsed and analysed, in case
there is any errorneous situation an appropriate solution will be picked
up and applied back (or simply notified to administrator). I am stuck at
places. Want to do all these through coding using java. Some of the
specific questions are as follows
1. Is there any book / tutorial / website which talks about all details
for all the components.
2. With the help of GLA we can create CBEs by creating an adapter file and
passing it with log file to GLA runtime, can we create CBEs directly
through code, if so how.
3. How to parse through XML (containing CBE) generated by GLA.
4. How to create a symptom database and find a matching solution out of it.
5. As autonomic computing toolkit is now not available from where we can
get the components to create AME and LTA.
6. Can eclipse TPTP project help me creating such scenario.
7. Any available demos for creating such scenario
8. Documentation and java APIs for achieving the scenario.
9. What all components to use and how.
Any sort of pointers will be helpful. It would be great if you could guide
me to specific components and tutorials for same that can help me in
achieveing this scenario. I am looking forward towards you with great
hope. Waiting for your reply.
Thanks & Regards
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02691 seconds