Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Eclipse plugin for GUI design with JQuery UI Components(Eclipse plugin for GUI design with JQuery UI Components)
Eclipse plugin for GUI design with JQuery UI Components [message #900519] Tue, 07 August 2012 11:25 Go to next message
Chayanchit Das is currently offline Chayanchit DasFriend
I am looking for an eclipse plugin which would provide me with a graphic UI design environment wherein the JQuery UI components appear on a pallette. I am given with a blank form where I can arrange (drag and drop) these components to build the complete UI. Finally, I should be able to generate html codes from the graphic form just created. I would then embed jsp codes into the html to generate my jsp. Does anyone know of any such GUI development tool as eclipse plugin? I am specific with eclipse plugin because I use Rational Software Development (an IBM product built on eclipse) as the IDE for my Java web Application development.
Re: Eclipse plugin for GUI design with JQuery UI Components [message #901741 is a reply to message #900519] Tue, 14 August 2012 12:43 Go to previous message
Mladen Sekara is currently offline Mladen SekaraFriend
I don't think there is one available (that I know of).
Previous Topic:Not Using the Internal Compiler
Next Topic:Deploying on remote Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 04:04:05 GMT 2024