Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Test Results taking too long to delete(Is there another way to delete them?)
Test Results taking too long to delete [message #897976] Wed, 25 July 2012 14:35 Go to next message
Oscar Trejo-Soria is currently offline Oscar Trejo-SoriaFriend
Hi,

I have question about test results in Jubula. When I delete a project and Jubula starts deleting all the tests results, it takes really a long time to delete them. This makes go crazy because there are times that I need to import another project, but it will not import it until Jubula is done deleting test results.

So my question would be, is there another way to delete test results like manually or not even delete them?
I have been trying to find this info in the manuals, but I have not had luck.

I appreciate the help.

Oscar Trejo
Re: Test Results taking too long to delete [message #898649 is a reply to message #897976] Fri, 27 July 2012 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

What database are you using? I've noticed that the embedded database seems to be slower in deleting test results than when working with Oracle. You could put a ticket in if the behaviour is reproducible. Also, how often do you specify that test result details should be deleted from the database (specified in the project properties)?

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Test Results taking too long to delete [message #898750 is a reply to message #898649] Fri, 27 July 2012 12:47 Go to previous message
Oscar Trejo-Soria is currently offline Oscar Trejo-SoriaFriend
Hi Alex,

I am using the Default Embedded, and to reproduce I am not sure how. The only thing I can say is that I have worked with a project for more than two weeks, I delete it from the database, and Jubula takes too long to delete tests results. I remember one time had passed more than half of an hour, and Jubula had not finished deleting tests results. I just decided to close Jubula and reopen it because it was a ridiculous time. Regarding about your last question, I have the properties to delete test results after 5 days.

Thanks,

Oscar Trejo
Previous Topic:Unable to Execute SimpleAdder Project
Next Topic:Problem connecting to Embedded Database(H2)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:42:09 GMT 2024