|Eclipse Testing Day 2012 - Registration Open! [message #895465]
||Fri, 13 July 2012 07:26
| Alexandra Schladebeck
Registered: July 2009
On 5th September 2012, we will be hosting the third day event dedicated to testing and Eclipse in Darmstadt. Doors will open at 8am for registration, and the day starts with a welcome talk at 8.45.
Quick link to registration:
We've got 5 full-length talks on topics in testing and Eclipse:
- Testing of Eclipse RCP based products
- Finding the balance between effort and payoff for GUI test automation
- Java development contracts in Eclipse
- Iterative model based generation of Test Cases for Graphical User Interfaces
- Delta-oriented model-based software product line testing
Lightning Talks and Panel Discussion
In the afternoon, there will be two lightning talks followed by a panel discussion where attendees have the opportunity to ask questions to our three experts:
- Micheala Greiler (who performed the Eclipse Testing study),
- Dr. Frank Simon from SQS AG
- Jana Hoffmann from Xing
Following the panel discussion, there will be an evening reception to continue the discussion with participants, organizers, sponsors and speakers.
The registration is now open via Eventbrite:
As in previous years, the Eclipse Testing Day is a not-for-profit event. Ticket prices are to cover catering costs and room rental. Due to the excellent support of our sponsors, we've been able to reduce the ticket prices somewhat this year:
- Eclipse member companies pay 30€ per ticket
- Non-member companies pay 45€ per ticket
- We also have limited student tickets, at 25€ each.
Credit card payments are accepted, and there is also the option to send a purchase order if you'd prefer to pay via invoice.
If you have any questions about the day, then post them in this thread!
[Updated on: Tue, 24 July 2012 13:21]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.06107 seconds