|RAP 1.5 Eclipse HelpSystem Problem [message #892462]
||Thu, 28 June 2012 06:13
| r k
Registered: June 2012
Hello everybody, |
since I tried everything to get the help system running in a RAP 1.5 application without having success, I decided to ask for help here in the community !
I tried to integrate the help system into the application with the following steps, according to the FAQ :
1. Add the plugins missing in the RAP Target - Check
2. Add the helpSupport extension - Check
3. Create a new HelpPlugin in the application from the sample help plugin - Check
4. Add the dependencies (org.eclipse.help, org.eclipse.rap.ui, org.eclipse.ui) - Check
Now What I did:
5. Add a new menu item extension with a corresponding command that should open the help system
6. What should happen when the button is pushed, is actually taken from the helpSupport example in the FAQ (sourcecode from the RapHelpSupport.zip -> RAPHelpUI)
7. If I now press the button in the application (started from eclipse with jetty), it will not open anything except the shell and "index.jsp missing, 404".
My question here is, hw do I have to modify the "getBaseUrl" method, so that it finds the content?
Furthermore, does the help window, that will be opened look like the help in eclipse (with the search, etc) ?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01744 seconds