Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Eclipse doesn't refresh the images to load, nor misses them, nor nothing(I have a too smart IDE that remembers whatever it has previously used)
Eclipse doesn't refresh the images to load, nor misses them, nor nothing [message #881560] Mon, 04 June 2012 20:42
Jorge Antonio Díaz-Benito Soriano is currently offline Jorge Antonio Díaz-Benito SorianoFriend
Hi there,

I'm facing a 'strange' issue with Eclipse INDIGO. I've got a project, which has a reference to a SVG file in the 'res' package. I wanted to make some changes to the file, so I opened a copy of it in Inkscape, then I saved the new version, and moved it, in the file system, to the corresponding folder. Then I refreshed the package in Eclipse. But, when running, the same image than before was loaded. So I tried to force an exception by removing the file through Eclipse from both the package and the file system, but then, when running the project...Eclipse still loads the same image!

I can make sure that I'm not pointing to a wrong path where the old image is stored.

Thanks in advance.
Previous Topic:Unexpected results from SearchEngine#search
Next Topic:Refactor script grammar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:00:54 GMT 2024