Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Eclipse won't find libpqxx types in windows
Eclipse won't find libpqxx types in windows [message #856542] Wed, 25 April 2012 19:19
Nelson Teixeira is currently offline Nelson TeixeiraFriend
Hello all,

I work in a wxWidgets/libpqxx project. I use Eclipse IDE in linux(Ubuntu). It's working fine and in production.
Now I'm trying to compile my libpqxx project in Eclipse for windows. But I get the following errors:

"error: <method name> declared as a 'virtual' field", "error: expected ';' at end of member declaration" and "error: expected ')' before '&' token".

I searched a bit and found that these errors mean that it's not recognizing the method's parameter type (which is result::tuple& type). So that means that the compiler can't find libpqxx headers.
I checked the includes location for correctness several times, compare the project configuration in windows with the project's configuration in linux serveral times and just can't find any meaningful difference that would make the compiler not finding the libpxx headers.

Anybody has seen something like this ?

Thanx,
Nelson Teixeira
Fortaleza - Brasil
Previous Topic:create release upon debug config
Next Topic:Can anyone help me patch/upgrade Eclipse Helios so it works correctly on a 64bit Windows 7 system ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:06:41 GMT 2024