Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » [eclipse 3.6 WPE] How to add palette items into Web Page Editor automatically(About customization of a Web page editor)
[eclipse 3.6 WPE] How to add palette items into Web Page Editor automatically [message #795401] Fri, 10 February 2012 12:42
Riichi Yamashita is currently offline Riichi YamashitaFriend
In Eclipse 3.3, custom palette is automatically shown only by placing the TLD file in the project and XML described palette infomation registered at the extension point of "org.eclipse.jst.jsf.common.standardMetaDataFiles".
This time, in Eclipse 3.6, I tried to show a palette as well as I have done in Eclipse 3.3. But the custom palette are no longer displayed.

Please tell me the specific ways to show a customized palette in Eclipse 3.6.
If possible, I'd like to avoid using the methods in internal package.

* NOTE that The method "org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.editors.palette.implPaletteItemManager # registerTldFromClasspath" has been removed in Eclipse 3.6.

I have currently implemented as follows:

・Generate a paletteFactory class for the extension point of "org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.pageDesignerExtension"
・Read all TLD files in the project by "TaglibIndex.getAvailableTaglibRecords" in the method of "createPaletteRoot" which is in the class of paletteFactory.
・Generate PaletteDrawers by "PaletteHelper.configPaletteItemsByTLD" and add them into the PaletteRoot.
・Add "PaletteRoot" that generated in "PaletteHelper.configPaletteItemsByTLD"

Thank you for your help in this matter.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 February 2012 12:43]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[eclipse 3.6 WPE]How to customize the property view of the WPE without adding JSF Facet into project
Next Topic:Disable all link into browser web page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:30:53 GMT 2024