Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » HTTP Status 404: Eclipse Java EE IDE Tomcat
HTTP Status 404: Eclipse Java EE IDE Tomcat [message #793171] Tue, 07 February 2012 21:10 Go to next message
darren holmblad is currently offline darren holmbladFriend
I developed a dynamic web project in an eclipse IDE at my house yesterday. It is a JSP/Java based project. It was developed and tested with Tomcat Apache 7.0, which ran sucessfully at my home. Well I attempted to export the file system and transfer it to my work computer and I am getting a 404 error. This is specific to this project as creating a new blank project with some test.html/.jsp pages displays correctly from the web application server. I have attmpted to import the file system twice without sucess.

The only thing I can think of is that my machine at home is 64-bit and this one is 32-bit. But I am pretty sure it was devloped on a 32-bit IDE. Does anyone have any ideas about what may cause this?

Troubleshooting
[+]New dynamic web project
-.html displays
-.jsp displays
[+]Reimport of file system
-Error still displays
[+]Restart apache
-did not resolve

HTTP Status 404 - /projecr/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Status report

message /projecr/

description The requested resource (/projecr/) is not available.

Re: HTTP Status 404: Eclipse Java EE IDE Tomcat [message #794202 is a reply to message #793171] Thu, 09 February 2012 02:31 Go to previous message
Nick Clevery is currently offline Nick CleveryFriend
Check your spelling first, "projecr" or "project"?
Previous Topic:Generics type inference resolved by javac and IDEA, but not in Eclipse
Next Topic:Troubleshooting "broken" workspace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:19:29 GMT 2024