|Re: xdebug does not stop at breakpoints - hangs at 57% complete [message #878612 is a reply to message #875462]
||Tue, 29 May 2012 15:53
| Spacesoul blop
Registered: April 2012
From my experience with some breakpoints and other Eclipse debugging problems, I would suggest the following:|
1. Clear all variables in Watch view.
2. Clear all breakpoints in Breakpoints view.
3. Close firefox and any other browser and app in background which you dont need.
4. In Eclipse preferences, use the internal browser for debugging. It works a lot better than firefox or chrome and catch all breakpoints.
5. Close Eclipse, make sure its not still in memory with process explorer and restart it.
6. Put a first breakpoint on your first index web page, just to check it works.
There are sometimes that Eclipse is not able to follow some functions set at internal libraries or set at very low level may cause a lost session. I would suggest to slowly debug it until the thread is lost or jumped, and manually set the breakpoint in the file before the debugging session is lost. Sothing similar happens in Ollydbg while debugging some internals functions or dlls, that you need to execute them all without stopping it or dive inside it to avoid a lost debug session. Time/session and such type of functions could be hard to follow for the debugger.
[Updated on: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:56]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.08411 seconds