Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » ORMF » Build error from OSEE - "osee build errors.txt" yEnc (1/1)
Build error from OSEE - "osee build errors.txt" yEnc (1/1) [message #7794] Thu, 27 March 2008 19:43 Go to next message
Joel Rosi-Schwartz is currently offline Joel Rosi-Schwartz
Messages: 624
Registered: July 2009
Location: London. England
Senior Member
=ybegin line=128 size=16341 name=osee build errors.txt
} œ“ž£J‹˜ŽJnœ“šž“™˜3z‹ž’3|™ Ÿœ3v™‹ž“™˜3mœ‹ž“™˜J~“—3sŽ4lŸ˜Ž –JQ‘‹˜£—ŽX’QJ‹˜˜™žJŒJœ™– 
Re: Build error from OSEE - "osee build errors.txt" yEnc (1/1) [message #9002 is a reply to message #7794] Tue, 01 April 2008 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Donald Dunne is currently offline Donald Dunne
Messages: 192
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
> =ybegin line=128 size=16341 name=osee build errors.txt
> }
Re: Build error from OSEE - "osee build errors.txt" yEnc (1/1) [message #9044 is a reply to message #9002] Tue, 01 April 2008 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel Rosi-Schwartz is currently offline Joel Rosi-Schwartz
Messages: 624
Registered: July 2009
Location: London. England
Senior Member
On 2008-04-01 19:19:00 +0100, Don Dunne <donald.g.dunne@boeing.com> said:

> Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
>> =ybegin line=128 size=16341 name=osee build errors.txt
>> }
>> œ“ž£J‹˜ŽJnœ“šž“™˜3z‹ž’3|™Ÿœ
Re: Build error from OSEE - "osee build errors.txt" yEnc (1/1) [message #10235 is a reply to message #9044] Fri, 11 April 2008 16:53 Go to previous message
Donald Dunne is currently offline Donald Dunne
Messages: 192
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
>>>
>> think we determined that these compile errors were due to 1.6
>> dependency, correct?
>
> Yes they were Don. The only issue left now is the ganymed.sh
>

Just an update for those following this thread. The ganymed issues have
been resolved and Joel was able to perform a clean compile using the
instructions from http://www.eclipse.org/osee/devSetup.php.

We are now working on providing the next set of instructions on how to
hook up a DB and kickoff a runtime. We also have the ability to
populate the DB with demonstration data which coincides with the
screencasts we have provided AND also gives a good example of how a user
would configure their own DB for their uses. We will post more
information as it becomes available.

Keep an eye on
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=54&grou p=eclipse.technology.osee#54
for more details.
Re: Build error from OSEE - "osee build errors.txt" yEnc (1/1) [message #563017 is a reply to message #7794] Tue, 01 April 2008 18:19 Go to previous message
Donald Dunne is currently offline Donald Dunne
Messages: 192
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
> =ybegin line=128 size=16341 name=osee build errors.txt
> }
Re: Build error from OSEE - "osee build errors.txt" yEnc (1/1) [message #563063 is a reply to message #9002] Tue, 01 April 2008 18:53 Go to previous message
Joel Rosi-Schwartz is currently offline Joel Rosi-Schwartz
Messages: 624
Registered: July 2009
Location: London. England
Senior Member
On 2008-04-01 19:19:00 +0100, Don Dunne <donald.g.dunne@boeing.com> said:

> Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
>> =ybegin line=128 size=16341 name=osee build errors.txt
>> }
>> œ“ž£J‹˜ŽJnœ“šž“™˜3z‹ž’3|™Ÿœ
Re: Build error from OSEE - "osee build errors.txt" yEnc (1/1) [message #563385 is a reply to message #9044] Fri, 11 April 2008 16:53 Go to previous message
Donald Dunne is currently offline Donald Dunne
Messages: 192
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
>>>
>> think we determined that these compile errors were due to 1.6
>> dependency, correct?
>
> Yes they were Don. The only issue left now is the ganymed.sh
>

Just an update for those following this thread. The ganymed issues have
been resolved and Joel was able to perform a clean compile using the
instructions from http://www.eclipse.org/osee/devSetup.php

We are now working on providing the next set of instructions on how to
hook up a DB and kickoff a runtime. We also have the ability to
populate the DB with demonstration data which coincides with the
screencasts we have provided AND also gives a good example of how a user
would configure their own DB for their uses. We will post more
information as it becomes available.

Keep an eye on
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=54&grou p=eclipse.technology.osee#54
for more details.
Previous Topic:Integration of UML into ORMF
Next Topic:OSEE Setup Too Hard for Customers Who Do Requirements???
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Sep 20 12:02:47 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02560 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software