Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » GMF Mindmap Tutorial Screen Recording Part 1 made in OSX with Eclipse Helios now available
GMF Mindmap Tutorial Screen Recording Part 1 made in OSX with Eclipse Helios now available [message #757630] Sun, 20 November 2011 16:39 Go to next message
Hoang  is currently offline Hoang Friend
Hi all,

I created a screen recording for the Mindmap Tutorial Part 1 at this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coZ03ZqUSf4

It is in Mac OSX with Eclipse Helios, so it is newer than the previous viewlets.

Hope this help someone.

I am going to create the screen recordings for the remaining of the Mindmap tutorial in the next coming weeks.

Thanks the community for helping me so far.

Hoang,
https://github.com/pnhoang/Selflet

[Updated on: Mon, 21 November 2011 10:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: GMF Mindmap Tutorial Screen Recording Part 1 made in OSX with Eclipse Helios now available [message #758163 is a reply to message #757630] Tue, 22 November 2011 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi Hoang,

did you consider to link these via the tutorial wiki pages?

Ralph
Re: GMF Mindmap Tutorial Screen Recording Part 1 made in OSX with Eclipse Helios now available [message #758232 is a reply to message #758163] Tue, 22 November 2011 11:52 Go to previous message
Hoang  is currently offline Hoang Friend
Hi raph,

I have put a link to the section "Your first diagram, step by step". However, in the summary of the first tutorial, I do not have the right to change. So someone must do it.

In the next coming weeks, I am going to make tutorials with voices, without voices I think no one is going to watch them.
Previous Topic:gmfgraph options
Next Topic:call of toString() method in xxxImpl.java class in GMF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:09:55 GMT 2024