Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Select or print from Type Hierarchy.
Select or print from Type Hierarchy. [message #753988] Mon, 31 October 2011 11:10 Go to next message
Christophe Bouhier is currently offline Christophe BouhierFriend
Messages: 937
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi, Is there a way to select entries or print from the Type Hierarchy?
What I need is a list of types implementing type "X". Perhaps there is
another way somewhere in eclipse?

thank you, Christophe Bouhier.
Re: Select or print from Type Hierarchy. [message #754347 is a reply to message #753988] Wed, 02 November 2011 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dani Megert is currently offline Dani MegertFriend
Messages: 3801
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 31.10.2011 12:10, Christophe Bouhier wrote:
> Hi, Is there a way to select entries or print from the Type Hierarchy?
> What I need is a list of types implementing type "X". Perhaps there is
> another way somewhere in eclipse?
Nope, this is currently not possible.

Dani
>
> thank you, Christophe Bouhier.
Re: Select or print from Type Hierarchy. [message #754565 is a reply to message #754347] Thu, 03 November 2011 10:07 Go to previous message
Christophe Bouhier is currently offline Christophe BouhierFriend
Messages: 937
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 02-11-11 10:34, Daniel Megert wrote:
> On 31.10.2011 12:10, Christophe Bouhier wrote:
>> Hi, Is there a way to select entries or print from the Type Hierarchy?
>> What I need is a list of types implementing type "X". Perhaps there is
>> another way somewhere in eclipse?
> Nope, this is currently not possible.
>
> Dani
thx Dani.
>>
>> thank you, Christophe Bouhier.
Previous Topic:Win7: console output with System.out prints two newlines
Next Topic:JSDAI install problem
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Nov 22 15:31:26 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02317 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software