Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » a problem while labeling the link mapping
a problem while labeling the link mapping [message #745291] Sat, 22 October 2011 18:26 Go to next message
sinem Missing name is currently offline sinem Missing nameFriend
Hi,
I wanna label the relationships on link mapping, I do every step before mapping. But while creating the generator model, it results many errors that I can not resolve. It happens for some relationships not all of the link from the ecore model
Re: a problem while labeling the link mapping [message #746854 is a reply to message #745291] Sun, 23 October 2011 19:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

please be more precise.
What are the errors?

Regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Re: a problem while labeling the link mapping [message #763172 is a reply to message #746854] Fri, 09 December 2011 09:44 Go to previous message
sinem Missing name is currently offline sinem Missing nameFriend
Hi Sorry for late reply I have still similar problems. I can not handle these errors. I give screenshot of error. Due to our ongoing work , We always need to update ecore files, and then GMF files. I always keep the order when I am updating files. First ecores, tools,gmfgraph and gmfmap files. But frequently I face with errors in the gmfmap step. For example for this ecore I removed a class and its relationships, instead I added another class a relationship.I do all changes respectively. Here is the screenshot
  • Attachment: hata.png
    (Size: 71.19KB, Downloaded 155 times)
Previous Topic:Creating .gmfgen crashes!
Next Topic:How to skip node in object graph
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:36:26 GMT 2024