Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » smarty templates errors and problems(how to get rid of them?)
icon5.gif  smarty templates errors and problems [message #725041] Tue, 13 September 2011 19:08
mndrnk is currently offline mndrnkFriend
Hello,

I'm new in usign eclipse, I installed it just a week ago and have some problems which I can't solve by myself. Hope, you will help me. I'll be very very thankful.

I have windows 7, 64bit system and installed Eclipse Indigo 3.7.0 with PHP development tools and Smarty Feature plugins installed.

I have big (thousand of files) PHP projects with smarty templates. After installing Smarty Feature (latest v0.9), syntax in my *.tpl files is highlighted but in every template file it's telling me I have an error. On the first line of every template is that red icon of "x" and says that "10 changed lines" (the number is just for example, it's always count of lines in the tpl file). I'm pretty sure in those tpl files aren't errors. Any idea? (templates are opened in smarty editor)

In every smarty template it's also showing me error that it can't find default executable of Zend debugger - why? Why are tpl files checked like it's php file? I don't need debugger, I don't even have installed in my computer PHP (I'm working with svn with resources on remote server and debugging is solved other way). How to get rid of this annoying error without installing php? And why is this error showed only in (every) tpl files and not in (even one) php file?

Just asking - is there a way to have code completion in smarty? how? I don't know if that Smarty Feature should do this, in my computer it isn't working.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or it's just broken with no reason..
Thanks for help or answer or explanation or whatever. I'm stuck on this.
Previous Topic:PDT 3.0.0 Sytax error highlighting in Eclipse Indigo doesnt work
Next Topic:Code auto Completion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:23:19 GMT 2024