Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » Can't activate javax.jms in Eclipse
Can't activate javax.jms in Eclipse [message #694333] Fri, 08 July 2011 11:02 Go to next message
simpor81 is currently offline simpor81Friend
Ok,

moving on to the next problem. I'm having a bundle that requires activemq, and activemq requires javax.jms. So I download it from ebr.springsource.com and then put it on the target platform (Window->Preferences->Plugin development->Target platform) choose edit, add a folder with the jar (I have done this already for spring, activemq, slf4j and some more) and then check it in the content tab.

I then click Finish and Ok. Eclipse shows a dialog "resetting target platform". However when I then open up the target-platform dialog the javax.jms in unchecked and I can't use it!!? Eclipse seems to have unchecked it for me automaticly. I have tried to add it several times, restarted eclipse and the computer with no result.

Getting the error message below when I'm running my bundle.

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "com.springsource.org.apache.activemq_5.3.0 [89]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.jms; version="[1.1.0,2.0.0)"

any ideas?
Re: Can't activate javax.jms in Eclipse [message #694359 is a reply to message #694333] Fri, 08 July 2011 12:20 Go to previous message
simpor81 is currently offline simpor81Friend
Once again the solution was to create a new manual target-platform, only including equinox and my own bundles. First then did eclipse accept to add my javax.jms bundle. Strange...
Previous Topic:Unable to understand the output of the error
Next Topic:How can I make P2 resolve against packages form the system bundle?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:00:35 GMT 2024