Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » IAM (Eclipse Integration for Apache Maven) » org.eclipse.wst.common.component editing
org.eclipse.wst.common.component editing [message #693103] Tue, 05 July 2011 19:38
Dale  is currently offline Dale Friend
Not really a Maven question, but I know that there's significant expertise here in how to use org.eclipse.wst.common.component, and I think that's what I need to do.

Rather than turning off jspf validation, I'd rather try and get WTP to "see" some jsp's that are part of a core web application that is not in my project, but is in the final build.

Yeah, so I've got two builds I do. One is the auto build that Eclipse does, and the other is an Apache Ant script that unpacks a core bunch of files, then follows that step with writing files out of my project. So the resulting build folder has more than what's in my project.

That all works pretty good, except that I get tons of "(jspf fragment) was not found at expected path" errors. Since the core files don't change at all, I would like to set those up somehow so that the jsp validator could "see" them.

In other words, is it possible for me to put the external jsp files somewhere, then configure the jsp validator to recognize that these files, although not in (project)/WEB-INF/web/blahblah (where it expects them), are really in this external location? I have a file system folder with those core files in it, and I defined a linked folder in the project, but am not sure how to configure org.eclipse.wst.common.component.

--Dale--
Previous Topic:pom dependencies not honored during WTP server deploy
Next Topic:How to convert from Maven to dynamic web project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:05:59 GMT 2024