|Cheat Sheet programming issue <onCompletion> [message #691615]
||Fri, 01 July 2011 21:05
| Rich Payton
Registered: June 2011
Here is the problem:|
1. I have written a Cheat Sheet that has two sub-items that can be performed.
2. I user can pick which one to perform. They don't have to do both.
3. The step is only considered complete if both subitems are completed.
4. This is the final step of the Cheat Sheet.
5. I want to display <onCompletion> text, but the <onCompletion> text will only display if both subitems are completed.
I would like to write some code that checks both subitems complete as long as one of them is completed. I thought that I might be able to do this through using conditional-subitems.
Any ideas on how to solve this problem?
I could restructure the Cheat Sheet to get the behavior I want, but I would rather solve this problem directly.
Here's the code I am working with:
title="Set Launch Time">
The Launch Time (TFG) is defined as seconds after midnight of the launch day (TLDY). Enter the launch time one of two ways.
Changes in one box will be reflected in the other box. Choose <b>one</b> of the boxes to enter the time.
label="Enter the launch time in seconds after midnight"
label="Enter the launch time in hours, minutes, seconds (HHMMSS)"
<onCompletion>You have successfully completed this tutorial. All of the information in the <b>Event Launch Information</b> section should now be completed.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01759 seconds