Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » No such file or directory. Generic issue?
No such file or directory. Generic issue? [message #688077] Thu, 23 June 2011 21:16 Go to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Hi guys,

I'm doing a very large build and I'm seeing the following king of stuff. It looks like maybe the copy isn't succeeding? I'm sort of at a loss as to whether this is an issue with my configuration or with Jenkins/Buckminster itself. Any good way to diagnose that?

thanks,

Miles

Base: /Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-new/workspace/buildroot/buckminster.output/org.eclipse.jdt.junit.runtime.source_3.4.300-osgi.bundle/fragments: No such file or directory
Base: /Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-new/workspace/buildroot/buckminster.output/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.updatechecker_1.1.200-osgi.bundle/fragments: No such file or directory
Base: /Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-new/workspace/buildroot/buckminster.output/org.eclipse.amp.amf.ide.ascape_0.9.0-osgi.bundle/fragments: No such file or directory
Re: No such file or directory. Generic issue? [message #688163 is a reply to message #688077] Fri, 24 June 2011 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think this was a memory issue, but I'm not sure. It's gone now after setting memory to 2048m.
Re: No such file or directory. Generic issue? [message #688233 is a reply to message #688163] Fri, 24 June 2011 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthew Webber is currently offline Matthew WebberFriend
I see this, and I'm guessing it's benign.

I don't think it's related to memory. My guess is that the first time you ran the build, the directories did not exist, so you got the messages. You then bumped up the memory and re-ran, and the directories existed from the previous run (every if their contents were out of date), so you didn't see the messages.

Matthew
Re: No such file or directory. Generic issue? [message #688473 is a reply to message #688233] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:03 Go to previous message
I don't think so, because I rm the dirs before each run to make sure that I have a clean build. And also, the build did fail at the point where it then tried to use those resources to create the site.
Previous Topic:Finding the location of another component
Next Topic:How to build Scala projects with Buckminster
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 18:03:42 GMT 2024