Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Problem exporting: A cycle was detected when generating the classpath (exporting an RCP product giving error message about cycle)
Problem exporting: A cycle was detected when generating the classpath [message #670878] Mon, 16 May 2011 03:26
David Missing name is currently offline David Missing nameFriend
Hi

We have been exporting this application (for the repository) for a several versions now, but now I am seeing this error message that has never occurred before. I did the look for cycle in dependency graph for the two plugins in question, and both return "The dependency graph of this plug-in does not contain any cycles.", in terms of changes to the plugins, one only has a version number increment, and the other has a small change to one class that I could not see causing any issue. The export we are making is for a branch, but I've tried exporting with the code on HEAD, and the previous tagged version (which built successfully before) and get the same error. I've checked and unchecked allow binary cycles, so I'm really at a loss as to why suddenly we are getting this error.

I'm using eclipse RCP (Eclipse 3.5.2)

David

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2011 06:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Mark specific table cell during selecting the whole row.
Next Topic:toggle state not persisted
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:43:50 GMT 2024