|Re: Build-Failure with Buckminster 3.7 on Eclipse Hudson [message #663499 is a reply to message #663481]
||Tue, 05 April 2011 12:06
| Michael Wenz
Registered: July 2009
Location: Walldorf, Germany
Thanks, you're right. The API baseline messages are errors now. I ignored |
them because I'm used to see them for quite some time now...
Thanks for your help,
"Thomas Hallgren" wrote in message news:firstname.lastname@example.org...
Your links resulted in a 404 but this one works:
I don't think the warnings about the missing source features are a problem.
That's just the PDE-compiler complaining
because you reference non-existent features in your workspace. This is
normal when you have hard-coded references to
generated features. You will find the same warnings in the build that
The "Fatal Error] :1 :1" is ugly, but nothing to worry about. It has been
fixed and will go away when the next 3.7
milestone is released. For more info see:
The real problem seems to be related to baselines. I see lots of errors
"An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.". They appear
in the 3.6 build as well but there they are
just warnings. My guess is that PDE changed the default in 3.7 so that a
missing baseline is now an error.
On 2011-04-05 10:53, Michael Wenz wrote:
> I just noticed an issue with the current Buckminster 3.7 installation on
> the Eclipse Hudson. About 2 weeks ago I
> switched my build from Buckminster 3.6 to 3.7 and it worked until April
> 1st (hope this is no April Fool's joke ;-) ).
> From that day on the build suddenly failed with with the message that one
> of our source features produced by
> Buckminster could not be found:
> Warning: file
> /opt/public/jobs/gmp-graphiti-nightly/workspace/buildroot/bu ckminster.workspace/features/org.eclipse.graphiti.sdk.featur e/feature.xml,
> line 54: Feature reference 'org.eclipse.graphiti.feature.examples.source'
> cannot be resolved
> Inspecting the log I found two previous error entries "[Fatal Error] :1:1:
> Premature end of file." without more info.
> After switching back to Buckminster 3.6 the build went through again
> without any further changes. I'm not sure if this
> is an issue in Buckminster itself or is related to the installation on
> Hudson. Here are the links to the build logs:
> Using Buckminster 3.6, build fine:
> https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/me/my-views/view/Graphiti/ job/gmp-graphiti-nightly/570/console
> Using Buckminster 3.7, build broken, logging set tro debug:
> https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/me/my-views/view/Graphiti/ job/gmp-graphiti-nightly/569/console
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02747 seconds