Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » helios double-click code selecting(not selecting up to correct boundary)
helios double-click code selecting [message #650676] Wed, 26 January 2011 01:21
Jan Vilhuber is currently offline Jan VilhuberFriend
This seemed to work in Galileo, but since switching to helios I can't reliably select text/code in the editor.

If I select an associative array variable by double-clicking on the variable name, then dragging the mouse to the right to include one or more of the associative subsets, it highlights the 'string' content of the associative array, but not to the end of the bracket.

E.g. take $foo['bar']

If you double-click (and hold) on $foo, then drag over bar, in galileo it would highlight (correctly) up to (and including) the closing bracket. In helios, it highlights up to (and excluding) the last single-quote. If you have more code aftter the closing bracket, then dragging further to the right highlights into the new code, instead of stopping at the bracket.

It appears that brackets and other logical delimiters aren't being used to calculate the extent of the highlighting.

Is this a bug? Or is there a setting hidden somewhere?

I'm using the regular PDT helios downloaded today from the website (mac os x cocoa 64)

[Updated on: Wed, 26 January 2011 01:22]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Can you set breakpoints while debugging?
Next Topic:New project from CVS - ready to Debug?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:40:06 GMT 2024