Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Newbie question on creating Web Service(Error when developing web service in Mac OS X)
Newbie question on creating Web Service [message #648971] Sun, 16 January 2011 23:58 Go to next message
Melinda Savoy is currently offline Melinda SavoyFriend
I am trying to take a web services tutorial on my mac os x. The issue I'm trying to reconcile is the following when trying to select the service implementation from the drop down box:

The service class "com.apple.eawt._AppEventHandler" does not comply to one or more requirements of the JAX-RPC 1.1 specification, and may not deploy or function correctly.

If there is anyone who is developing on the mac os x I would appreciate any help here.

I am running Eclipse 3.6.1-SR1 Helios on Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Again, any help would be appreciated. Regards.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2011 00:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Newbie question on creating Web Service [message #649154 is a reply to message #648971] Mon, 17 January 2011 22:35 Go to previous message
Melinda Savoy is currently offline Melinda SavoyFriend
I got my problem resolved. It was a stupid question after I was finally able to answer my own question. Thanks anyway.
Previous Topic:How to remove unecessary "import" statements? Opposite of ctrl+shift+O ?
Next Topic:ASTNode.findDeclaringNode() works for parameterized types?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:36:31 GMT 2024