Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dynamic Languages Toolkit (DLTK) » Navigating to incr Tcl class definitions
Navigating to incr Tcl class definitions [message #637604] Sun, 07 November 2010 17:19 Go to next message
Rob Ratcliff is currently offline Rob RatcliffFriend
Hi,

I just recently started using the DLTK for editing my Tcl projects that include incr Tcl code. I can navigate to proc definitions (defined in other files) without any troubles, but when I attempt to navigate to a class definition such to the definition of the super class here:

itcl::class mysubclass {
inherit mysuperclass
}

I get an error that the "Current text selection does not resolve to a Script element".

Is navigation to classes and methods defined in parent or other classes supported currently?

If so, is there a setting that needs to be turned or a configuration issue I may be having? (I used tclsh8.4 as the interpretter and incr Tcl is loaded as a loadable library via package require.)

I also can't seem to get my man pages to be included in the project. It keeps ignoring my directory selection for the man pages.

Thanks!

Rob

Re: Navigating to incr Tcl class definitions [message #637623 is a reply to message #637604] Mon, 08 November 2010 02:10 Go to previous message
Rob Ratcliff is currently offline Rob RatcliffFriend
I also noticed that I can't navigate to source definition of procs that are executed such as this:

set result [myproc]

as compared to:

myproc

Previous Topic:[BUILD] I-I201011060003-201011060003
Next Topic:Change textflags for CallHierarchyLabelProvider
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:34:36 GMT 2024