Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Invalid project paths?
Invalid project paths? [message #636395] Sun, 31 October 2010 23:57
Tom Hudson is currently offline Tom HudsonFriend
I'm new to Eclipse, using it for some Android development. I've been running into some frustrating issues and I'm not sure how to resolve them. I'm hoping someone can help.

I've been fighting two warning messages that have been popping up in the hello-gl2 sample app, which I've been using as a basis for learning the Android platform:

Invalid project path: Include path not found (Android\android-ndk-r3\build\platforms\android-5\arch-arm\u sr\include). hello-gl2 pathentry Path Entry Problem

Invalid project path: Library not found (Android\android-ndk-r3\build\platforms\android-5\arch-arm\u sr\lib\libGLESv1_CM.so). hello-gl2 pathentry Path Entry Problem

These were really confusing -- The include directory DOES exist and is listed in the project settings; I couldn't figure out why it was showing up as invalid. The library is also in fact present in the directory indicated. The only part that is questionable is the lack of a "C:" on the front of the paths.

I finally realized that these two items are listed in the Project Explorer under "Includes" and "Libraries" headings. I'm not sure where they came from, but as far as I can tell, they cannot be deleted.

These only show up as warnings, but when I do a build (even after a clean operation) no .apk file is built, so it looks like they are breaking something. The console indicates this after a build:

make APP=hello-gl2
Android NDK: Building for application 'hello-gl2'
Install : libgl2jni.so => apps/hello-gl2/project/libs/armeabi

No error messages appear.

So, can someone please tell me how I get rid of these two "invalid project path" issues and these two undeletable files in the Project Explorer? Thanks!

Edit: Using Eclipse Galileo Build id: 20100218-1602

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2010 00:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:eclipse crashes at startup with jvm failure
Next Topic:Custom builder to alter .class files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 09:36:29 GMT 2024