Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Debug Configuration
Debug Configuration [message #631460] Thu, 07 October 2010 15:09 Go to next message
NorsaG  is currently offline NorsaG Friend
Good day.
I has some problem - in my plugin i need take current Debug Configuration for Remote Java Application as object (to get from it host and port), but i dont understand how to do that...
Can anyone help me?
sorry for my bad English Embarrassed
Re: Debug Configuration [message #631516 is a reply to message #631460] Thu, 07 October 2010 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Curtis Windatt is currently offline Curtis WindattFriend
To get the launch configurations programatically you can use the platform debug API defined in ILaunchManager. See #getLaunchConfigurations(). Once you have an ILaunchConfiguration you can ask it for attributes.

All configuration settings are stored in attributes. The attribute you are looking for in remote configurations is:

IJavaLaunchConfigurationConstants.ATTR_CONNECT_MAP

Which returns a map of settings used by the connector chosen, typically including port and host.
Re: Debug Configuration [message #631656 is a reply to message #631516] Fri, 08 October 2010 11:58 Go to previous message
NorsaG  is currently offline NorsaG Friend
Thanks for help.
Previous Topic:Automatic updates of features installed in eclipse via link file
Next Topic:Headless Build, Signed JARs and Timestamps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:28:31 GMT 2024