|Generating UML2Tools diagram: org/eclipse/gmf/gmfgraph/LayoutRef [message #622590]
||Thu, 07 August 2008 15:21
| Niels Brouwers
Registered: July 2009
as one might have guessed from my previous post, I am trying to customize
an UML2Tools class diagram to better suit our needs. Currently, I am/was
at the point that I could generate my own version of the diagram in a
different plugin. What I did to come this way is:
- import org.eclipse.uml2.diagram.def as source project
- import org.eclipse.uml2.diagram.clazz as source project
- copied GMF models class.gmftool, class.gmfmap, class.gmfgen, class.trace
within the org.eclipse.uml2.diagram.def project and renamed them to
- refactored org.eclipse.uml2.diagram.clazz project to my.diagram.structure
- opened structureDiagram.gmfmap with a text editor and renamed each
occurrence of class.gmftool to structureDiagram.gmftool
- opened structureDiagram.gmfgen with a text editor and renamed each
occurrence of org.eclipse.uml2.diagram.clazz with my.diagram.structure
- generated the UML2Tools diagram from structureDiagram.gmfgen
- modified plugin.properties to contain customized strings
Tested the plugin by running it as an eclipse application (after editing
the code a bit to remove an error). All worked OK!
Now, obviously I ran into an error otherwise I wouldn't be writing this
message now ;-)
I adapted the pallette of my diagram to include a Component in the
palette. Furthermore, I added a group containing some Creation Tools.
That's all ....
Now the problem is that I can not generate the gmfgen model from the
gmfmap model. When I press 'Finish' at the final step of the 'Create
Generator Model' wizard (just after I set the location of the dynamic
templates), the following error appears in the white area just below
'Specify Transformation Options' text:
That is the only error message I get. When I press 'Finish', the
generation is not started and the error still remains to appear.
Can someone please advice on this problem?
Thank you in advance!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01483 seconds