|My vision for SWT editors [message #616985]
||Tue, 11 March 2008 14:59
| David Pérez
Registered: July 2009
Eclipse RCP is a great product with a lot of functionality. The weakest |
point to it is the lack of a good and reasonibly priced visual editor for
I would like to share my opinion after some research.
Visual editor is quite acceptable, but:
- I miss a lot the support for the newest and easiest to use layout:
- JGoodies GridLayout
- It seems not to evolve at the same pace as other Eclipse products. I
wonder if it is active and which future plans does it have.
- Jigloo, reasonibly priced but not quite good
- SWT Designer, too expensive for me
- Matisse, I like it, but it only works with Swing. It is for me a
feasible solution, as there is a SWT - Swing bridge.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01889 seconds