|Properties not displayed after adding an ecore to genmodel [message #615725]
||Mon, 11 May 2009 08:13
|| Aurelien Pupier
Registered: July 2009
Location: Grenoble, FRANCE
The properties relative to EObject which are all in the same .ecore are
not displayed in the properties view.
How did I arrived to that?
1. I'd already a project with multiple .ecore and one .genmodel which mix
up them alltogether. There is a diagram which display what I want
(generated with a beautiful gmfmap, gmftool, ...)
2. I created a new .ecore with some EClass
3. reloaded .genmodel with adding the new .ecore and regenerated the code
4. modify the gmfmap and gmftool to include a graphical part of the EObject
5. regenerated gmfgen and regenerated code from it
Now I have my new type of element displayed at the right place in my
diagram but when I'm selecting one of them, nothing appears in the
properties view it is only changing the title name.
Thanks for your help,
Aurélien Pupier - BonitaSoft S.A.
My company Eclipse-related blog
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01499 seconds