|Re: xdebug NegativeArraySizeException [message #613808 is a reply to message #609254]
||Tue, 21 September 2010 17:41
Originally posted by: dkel50.hotremovemail.com|
Initial thought is that there is some problem at the server end. It
looks like something is sent to PDT as a socket has been established but
whatever gets sent to PDT is certainly not expected. If xdebug is not
creating a log then xdebug is not able to communicate with PDT.
If xdebug did establish a socket with PDT then it should send the init
string and that would at least be in the log.
You could try changing the ports that xdebug and PDT will communicate on.
On 21/09/2010 21:45, Hugh Messenger wrote:
> Running Eclipse 3.6.0 with PDT 2.2.0 on Windows 7, everything up to date.
> Woke up this morning, started an xdebug session ... and it hangs at 24%,
> "Waiting for XDebug session". Tried restarting Eclipse. Tried restarting
> httpd on the (remote) server. Tried rebooting my machine and the server.
> I can see the session attempting to open from the server end, but it
> sticks at "SYN_SENT". I can see a listener open on the Eclipse machine.
> Tried getting an xdebug log, but for some reason the xdebug.remote_log
> INI directive isn't opening a log.
> Only clue is in the Eclipse log:
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.php.debug.core 4 4 2010-09-21 15:21:48.632
> !MESSAGE class
> bugCommunicationDaemon : Unexpected Exception: Listener thread still
> at org.eclipse.php.internal.debug.core.xdebug.dbgp.session.DBGp
> at org.eclipse.php.internal.debug.core.xdebug.dbgp.session.DBGp Session.
> at org.eclipse.php.internal.debug.core.xdebug.communication.XDe
> at org.eclipse.php.internal.debug.core.daemon.AbstractDebuggerC
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> I haven't changed anything .... everything was working when I hit the
> sack at 3am this morning ... was broken when I surfaced at noon ...
> Any suggestions VERY gratefully accepted. I'm dead in the water ... :(
> -- hugh
|Re: xdebug NegativeArraySizeException [message #617765 is a reply to message #609254]
||Tue, 21 September 2010 18:49
| Hugh Messenger
Registered: January 2010
I am officially Horribly Embarrassed <tm>.|
Somehow my Windows 7 box decided to start using DHCP. I know it wasn't using DHCP up till 3am this morning, because xdebug on the server was still pointing at what should have been my static IP, which is well outside the dynamic range assigned to my local DHCP server. And xdebug was working fine when I went to bed!
I have no clue what caused Windows to decide to use DHCP. Unless I did it in my sleep. There were no Windows updates last night, according to my logs, which would usually be my first suspect.
Anyway, as soon as I reconfigured my adaptor to the original static IP ... Hey Presto ... surprise surprise ... it works.
Sorry to have wasted your time!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01549 seconds