|WebIssues Mylyn Connector Released [message #600997]
||Mon, 29 March 2010 21:50
Registered: March 2010
We wish to announce the first release of a Mylyn connector that works with the WebIssues server, an open source issue tracker and team collaboration system.|
The Eclipse feature consists of two parts :-
1) An API library that talks the WebIssues protocol. This is completely re-usable
2) The Eclipse/Mylyn implementation classes that adapts the Mylyn task model to the API library and provides task and query editing GUI components.
So, what can it do?
* Create and edit new issues. Supports all attribute types
* Create and edit queries (similar to Filters).
* Offline mode (tasks and changes are stored locally until its possible to synchronize with server)
* Task context (all edits are tracked and associated with the current active issue)
What can't it do (yet)?
* Maintain users, projects, folders, types or attributes
* Filter based on type
This was built against the latest stable Eclipse 3.5.2. Your mileage may vary with other versions.
The Eclipse Update Site URL:
Information on installation can be found at the Pramatr http://www.pramatr.com/blog/2010/03/29/webissues-mylyn-conne ctor/
You can download the WebIssues protocol API in both binary and source from the download section of the Pramatr http://www.pramatr.com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.04696 seconds