|ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on around advice (CTW, not LTW) [message #599202]
||Thu, 30 October 2008 13:31
| Joakim von Brandis
Registered: July 2009
I have run across a really strange problem using AspectJ:
- a method invocation throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException as it enters
one of the around advices around this method.
The method has absolutely no arrays in neither parameters or return type,
so I guess this is some array used by AspectJ.
However, the problem does only occur under special circumstances, which I
have not fully understood.
1) Only on Linux JDK 1.6 (problem does not occur on Mac JDK 1.6). Have not
cross-checked all java versions though...
2) Only when using compile time weaving (CTW), running without a javaagent.
If i start the application with javaagent:aspectjweaver.jar (I've tried
both with and without performing CTW first), it runs fine.
3) It seems to happen with several versions of AspectJ, the latest I've
tried is 1.6.1
4) It happens for some, but not all of my application. Some libraries,
previously compiled with ajc, work fine, while other parts do not.
Have anybody stumbled across anything similar? Any ideas where to start
looking? (or how to even debug this?)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03819 seconds