|CDateTime issues since 26 January? [message #593697]
||Wed, 18 February 2009 09:10
| Liviu-Marian Negrila
Registered: July 2009
I've checked out the CDateTime project from the eclipse CVS and got it
working in my application on the 26 January.
I did that becouse the old CDateTime I've used would't work correctly a
Vista system (the menu bar would dissapear under a white bar after the
drop down composite would show).
The 26 January version I got from the eclipse CVS corrected this problem
but I had other issues:
- If I would open and close the drop down 4 times in a row by clicking
on the botton (aka arrow button in a normal combo) then the CDateTime
would start to preselect days (Ex it would auto-select the day 21 and if
I pressed on 15 without going with the mouse over 21 a priori then it
would still select the 21rst day of that date - it could trick the user
that he selected the 15 but actually the CDateTime selected 21 or so;
note that after the 4th drop of the combo the date that it
'auto-selected' kept changing circulary following a diagonal pattern
parallel with the secondary diagonal of the square)
- moreover if I tried to use the arrows on the keyboard to change the
selection then the whole app would freeze
I did a compare with the date 26 january to check weather there have
been changes that could correct this but I would like to check with you
if these issues are already corrected or can otherwise be workedaround.
For now I rolled back to the old CDateTime and miss the chance to run my
app on a Vista box.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02535 seconds