|Problem with indexer (RSE/CDT) [message #583039]
||Mon, 08 February 2010 11:37
Registered: February 2010
what I've done yet:
- installed eclipse IDE for C/C++ developers
- installed RSE-runtime-plugin (version 3.1.1)
- installed a rse-server ("dstore") on another machine
- connected to the server within eclipse remote system explorer
-> created a remote project
-> rightclick on the project (in C++ project tab) -> properties -> C++ General -> Indexer:
* enable project specific settings
* Full C/C++ indexer
* activate the first four check boxes (Index source files not included in the build, index unused headers as C++ files ...)
* Apply (and wait for the 5000 files to be indiced)
(* pressed F5 to refresh after that)
Now, when i'm browsing through the source files, it still says "unresolved inclusion" whenever i use an "#include" (no matter if system library or just any header file of my project).
The indexing works fine without remote connection (locally).
Anybody has an idea what the problem might be?
Thanks in advance!
(sorry for my bad english)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01485 seconds