|Locator is null when using the APIs to start up TCF [message #579299]
||Wed, 25 February 2009 03:09
Originally posted by: henrik.wallinder.ericsson.com|
I've successfully built the agent so I can run it on Windows. I've tried
running the tests via the debug launch and browsing a remote computer
via RSE and it works very well.
Anyway, I want to be able to run TCF standalone without Eclipse
dependencies, so as a first step I'm trying to add a listener to the
This way I should be able to be notified when the agent starts. The
problem is that when I'm trying to get the Locator it is null.
This is what I've done when setting up TCF:
1) Implemented a logger using ILogger
2) Implemented a event queue using IEventQueue. As a start I've more or
less used the same implementation as the one found in
3) Set the logger using Protocol.setLogger
4) Set the event queue using rotocol.setEventQueue
5) Get the Locator using Protocol.getLocator()
However, when performing the last step the Locator is null, so I can't
add a listener to it.
Do you have any ideas what I'm doing wrong here? Maybe I'm missing
something? Any help would be appreciated!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02570 seconds