|Deployment of IMP based IDE [message #577051]
||Mon, 07 December 2009 13:22
Originally posted by: rendel.informatik.uni-marburg.de|
I have problems with the deployment of IMP-based IDE plugins. I tried
the following to build and deploy a minimal variant of the LEG IDE:
- create plugin project "leg"
- add programming language descriptor
- id "leg", name "leg", file extension "leg"
- add LPG grammar with parser wrapper for IMP
- Run as "eclipse application"
- Create Project
- Create File "test.leg"
=> Works fine.
- create feature "leg-feature", id "leg"
- add plugin "leg"
- enter copyright, license and description
- create update site project "leg-updatesite"
- add feature "leg"
- build all
- Install fresh Eclipse
- Install IMP Runtime and LPG Runtime from IMP update site
- Install leg from update site project
- Restart Eclipse
I get no errors, and leg shows up in the list of installed plugins, but
it seems not to be fully installed:
- *.leg is not associated with the IMP editor
- the IMP editor complains about not knowing how to handle *.leg
(when forced to edit a *.leg file)
Do I have to do anything special to register my plugin with the IMP runtime?
Thanks for any help or pointers,
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01425 seconds