|Eclipse RCP Java Developer (Austin | Sunnyvale) [message #575816]
||Wed, 01 October 2008 02:19
| Bryan Bilbrey
Registered: July 2009
Eclipse RCP Java Developer|
We have one position open in Sunnyvale CA, and one position open in
We are looking for someone who is a plug-in tools developer and has
Eclipse plug-in and/or RCP experience.
If you have a stong track record, and a passion for developing sophisted
client side applications, we want to talk to you. Our ideal candidate has
the drive to make new software products and the sophistication and
experience to make this a reality.
We are using agile software development methodologies (Extreme Programming
practices and Scrum) and are looking for developers excited about working
in a progressive development environment. This is a fantastic opportunity
to join a team of highly talented engineers in a fun and challenging
environment where learning and growth is supported and actively encouraged.
* Design for test, test-implement-refactor major client- and
server-side components of the company user interfaces and UI frameworks.
* Define new product features in conjunction with product management,
and provide specifications and user-interface designs.
* Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing
at the development level and automated testing at the functional and
* 2-5 years experience developing enterprise software.
* In-depth experience using middle-tier and front-end technologies
such as Swing, Eclipse RCP.
* Solid experience in object oriented programming, design patterns,
Java, and J2EE components.
* Solid experience in JDBC, Hibernate
* Strong understanding of Groovy or Spring a plus.
* Experience building large desktop applications.
* Knowledge of human-computer interaction and user interface design
principles; experience working with customers to develop solutions a plus.
* Strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic, and
* Must be passionate about developing highly efficient and responsive
* Experience with Fit, Fitnesse, or a similar functional test harness
is a strong plus.
* Excellent written/communication skills.
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent. MS a plus.
New Iron has a 6 year history of providing software development
services to the semiconductor industry. Our benefits include health
coverage and 401k. New Iron is located in Austin, Texas.
Visit us online at www.newiron.com. If you know of anyone who would
be interested in this position, please feel free to forward this
information to them.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02948 seconds