|FW: [dsdp-dd-dev] Next DD meeting [message #569129]
||Tue, 20 December 2005 02:05
| Doug Gaff
Registered: July 2009
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Forwarding this in case you're not subscribed to the dev alias.
[mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:44 PM
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] Next DD meeting
As we discussed in Chicago, I would like to have our next DD meeting on
the phone next week. In our last meeting, we picked Tues, Dec 20. If
it's ok with everyone, I'd prefer Wed, Dec 21 instead. Here is the
Wed, Dec 21, 9 am PT / 12 pm ET
- Darin: Progress report on the Platform Debug API changes
- Discussion of additional view needs
- SWT Virtual tree support
- Beter understanding of Darin's planned view changes, feedback cycle,
and release plans
- Possible follow on release schedule beyond 3.2.
- Everyone: prototyping plans and/or progress
- Samantha: memory view proposed enhancements
- Additional memory view requirements
- Next steps: face to face meeting in Toronto, other device debugging
views to consider
Feel free to add content.
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT1175293.txt"; size=154; creation-date="Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:44:55 +0000"; modification-date="Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:44:55 +0000"
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01534 seconds