|Component Proposal: HL7 V2 Tools [message #568138]
||Wed, 05 April 2006 00:04
| Grahame Grieve
Registered: July 2009
Attached is a component proposal for HL7 V2 tools in |
eclipse. This proposal was approved in principle
at the recent OHF FTF meeting, and will shortly
got to a committers vote. Comments are welcome.
Name: HL7 V2 Tools
To develop tools and run-times for HL7 V2 messaging
The tools and run-times will include the following items:
* Basic HL7 V2 messaging library for run-time messaging
* Validation based on Conformance profiles
* Conformance Profile Document editor
* Interactive Message Editor (with validation against profiles)
* Code generation to produce EMF Models from Conformance Profiles.
IHE Profiles in OHF
HL7 V2 users
Deliverables / Projected milestones
This component expects to deliver the basic framework
outlined above as part of the June 30 OHF milestone.
External dependencies and relationships
* General Eclipse platform
* EMF for code generation
* apache commons for library code
Relevant standards and their status (availability and SMM status)
* HL7 V2 standards are the focus of this implementation.
HL7 standards are available to members free of charge and
to anyone at small cost, but the code implementing
the standards can be distributed freely.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02461 seconds