|Remote Launch Environment Variables [message #566550]
||Sun, 01 April 2007 18:12
| Sander Klous
Registered: July 2009
I am using RSE version 1, latest update from the eclipse update site, on
Windows XP. I am remote launching an application on a Linux box with RSE and
I was wondering if there is already a way to set environment variables for a
remote launch. There is a promising tab called "Environment Variables" with
a button "Add(B)...". But it doesn't seem to work properly (or maybe I am
doing something wrong).
- I can add a variable in the "Environment Variables", close the tab, come
back and it is still there.
- If I echo the contents of my variable in a shell started from RSE it
- If I exit eclipse and I open the "Environment Variables" tab again, the
variable I added is gone.
- I went through the eclipse config files to see if I could find the
variable defined somewhere, but it wasn't there.
- Is the above behavior expected?
- In what configuration file should the variable turn up? In the
node.properties of my remote machine?
- Should I upgrade to RSE v2? Does that have the feature in a working state?
- What does (B) mean behind the Add?
Please tell me if you need any additional information.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01426 seconds