|[ANN] openArchitectureWare and EMF training now available in the UK [message #565654]
||Thu, 17 July 2008 09:43
| Mark Dalgarno
Registered: July 2009
Software Acumen, in partnership with itemis AG, are now offering a 3 day |
openArchitectureWare Power Workshop in Cambridge, UK.
These workshops are designed for developers who want to move from simply
modelling software to model-driven software development (MDSD).
During the workshop, the concepts and theories of model-driven software
development are explained using the openArchitectureWare open-source MDSD
Framework. The workshop is hands-on with a strong focus on acquiring
practical experience of the various toolsets used.
The workshop covers:
- the basics of model driven development
- an introduction to the Eclipse Modelling Framework (EMF)
- the openArchitectureWare workflow engine
- textual domain-specific languages and Xtext
- code generation from models using Xpand and Xtext
- model validation
- creation and use of generator cartridges
- model-to-model transformation
- best practices for Model-Driven Software Development
The next course will be presented in Cambridge from September 22nd-24th by
a trainer from itemis.
The fees for the 3 day workshop (including training materials, lunch and
tea / coffee) are £1200 + VAT but if you book more than 3 weeks ahead of
the workshop start date you can save 25%.
for more information
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.08510 seconds