Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Eclipse Foundation » Re: T-Shirt for Eclipse Around the World
Re: T-Shirt for Eclipse Around the World [message #55815] Thu, 18 September 2008 10:24 Go to next message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas Schindl
Messages: 5332
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I got it. Did you provide an E-Mail Address to Lynn? I've cc'ed the
eclipse.foundation-newsgroup.

Tom

Nanda Firdausi schrieb:
> Hello there,
> I participate in Eclipse Around The World, yet haven't got the T-Shirt.
> Has the t-shirt sent to the participants?
>
> Thanks
> Nanda Firdausi
>


--
B e s t S o l u t i o n . at
------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Tom Schindl JFace-Committer
------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Re: T-Shirt for Eclipse Around the World [message #55869 is a reply to message #55815] Thu, 18 September 2008 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nanda Firdausi is currently offline Nanda Firdausi
Messages: 7
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
I've put my email in the blog entry. Don't know that I have to give my
email to Lynn. What is his email address?
Re: T-Shirt for Eclipse Around the World [message #55895 is a reply to message #55869] Thu, 18 September 2008 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas Schindl
Messages: 5332
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
She is reading this newsgroup and hopefully you'll get a mail from her.

Tom

Nanda Firdausi schrieb:
> I've put my email in the blog entry. Don't know that I have to give my
> email to Lynn. What is his email address?
>


--
B e s t S o l u t i o n . at
------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Tom Schindl JFace-Committer
------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Re: T-Shirt for Eclipse Around the World [message #55923 is a reply to message #55895] Thu, 18 September 2008 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse Webmaster is currently offline Eclipse Webmaster
Messages: 459069
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Tom Schindl wrote:
> She is reading this newsgroup and hopefully you'll get a mail from her.

I believe Lynn is out of the office until Sept. 30...

D.

>
> Tom
>
> Nanda Firdausi schrieb:
>> I've put my email in the blog entry. Don't know that I have to give my
>> email to Lynn. What is his email address?
>>
>
>
Re: T-Shirt for Eclipse Around the World [message #55962 is a reply to message #55923] Thu, 18 September 2008 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ian Skerrett is currently offline Ian Skerrett
Messages: 198
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
When Lynn gets back into the office she will get in touch with you.

Ian

"Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@eclipse.org> wrote in message
news:gats02$mme$1@build.eclipse.org...
> Tom Schindl wrote:
>> She is reading this newsgroup and hopefully you'll get a mail from her.
>
> I believe Lynn is out of the office until Sept. 30...
>
> D.
>
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> Nanda Firdausi schrieb:
>>> I've put my email in the blog entry. Don't know that I have to give my
>>> email to Lynn. What is his email address?
>>>
>>
Re: T-Shirt for Eclipse Around the World [message #55989 is a reply to message #55962] Thu, 18 September 2008 22:02 Go to previous message
Ian Skerrett is currently offline Ian Skerrett
Messages: 198
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Nanda,

btw, thanks for doing the Ganymede blog post. It looked really good. I am
sorry you haven't received a shirt yet.

Ian

"Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@eclipse.org> wrote in message
news:gauj1b$dbn$1@build.eclipse.org...
> When Lynn gets back into the office she will get in touch with you.
>
> Ian
>
> "Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@eclipse.org> wrote in message
> news:gats02$mme$1@build.eclipse.org...
>> Tom Schindl wrote:
>>> She is reading this newsgroup and hopefully you'll get a mail from her.
>>
>> I believe Lynn is out of the office until Sept. 30...
>>
>> D.
>>
>>>
>>> Tom
>>>
>>> Nanda Firdausi schrieb:
>>>> I've put my email in the blog entry. Don't know that I have to give my
>>>> email to Lynn. What is his email address?
>>>>
>>>
>
Previous Topic:Eclipse Summit Europe Keynotes and Registration
Next Topic:The FAQ aren't clear for me on this : inclusion/modification of EPL code snippets in program redistr
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 24 04:38:34 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01780 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software