Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » AJDT » CompilationUnit from AspectJ source file?
CompilationUnit from AspectJ source file? [message #55754] Fri, 29 July 2005 14:00 Go to next message
Sergey Gomanyuk is currently offline Sergey GomanyukFriend
Messages: 46
Registered: July 2009
Member
Please, tell me wich part of ajdt plugin (Class, method) is responsible for
catching AspectJ file creation, producing ICompilationUnit from it and
adding CU to JavaModel?

I looked at org.eclipse.ajdt.internal.ui.wizards.NewAspectCreationWizard Page
but found only file creation there, so, I guess, CU creation is out there
and some another part is doing that job.

Sergey Gomanyuk.
junior research assistant, ISP RAS.
Re: CompilationUnit from AspectJ source file? [message #55781 is a reply to message #55754] Fri, 29 July 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sian January is currently offline Sian JanuaryFriend
Messages: 83
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hi Sergey,

Try org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AJCompilationUnitManager.

Thanks,

Sian



Sergey V. Gomanyuk wrote:
> Please, tell me wich part of ajdt plugin (Class, method) is responsible for
> catching AspectJ file creation, producing ICompilationUnit from it and
> adding CU to JavaModel?
>
> I looked at org.eclipse.ajdt.internal.ui.wizards.NewAspectCreationWizard Page
> but found only file creation there, so, I guess, CU creation is out there
> and some another part is doing that job.
>
> Sergey Gomanyuk.
> junior research assistant, ISP RAS.
>
>
Re: CompilationUnit from AspectJ source file? [message #59870 is a reply to message #55781] Tue, 27 December 2005 09:15 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: zifu.yang.gmail.com

Is there any simple way to add a ".aj" file into the a Java project /
AspectJ Project?
A more general question is how to simply add any file into a Java project?
Of course we can refer to the WizardCreation code, but any simple way?

AJCompilationUnitManager is used for those files already in the projects. So
I need
to add the files into project first.

If it is a java file, I can easily create some compilationUnit under some
package fragment.
But for ".aj" file, it is harder.

"Sian January" <sjanuary@uk.ibm.com> wrote in message
news:dcdhdu$575$1@news.eclipse.org...
> Hi Sergey,
>
> Try org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AJCompilationUnitManager.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sian
>
>
>
> Sergey V. Gomanyuk wrote:
>> Please, tell me wich part of ajdt plugin (Class, method) is responsible
>> for catching AspectJ file creation, producing ICompilationUnit from it
>> and adding CU to JavaModel?
>>
>> I looked at
>> org.eclipse.ajdt.internal.ui.wizards.NewAspectCreationWizard Page but
>> found only file creation there, so, I guess, CU creation is out there and
>> some another part is doing that job.
>>
>> Sergey Gomanyuk.
>> junior research assistant, ISP RAS.
>>
Re: CompilationUnit from AspectJ source file? [message #589753 is a reply to message #55754] Fri, 29 July 2005 15:19 Go to previous message
Sian January is currently offline Sian JanuaryFriend
Messages: 83
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hi Sergey,

Try org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AJCompilationUnitManager.

Thanks,

Sian



Sergey V. Gomanyuk wrote:
> Please, tell me wich part of ajdt plugin (Class, method) is responsible for
> catching AspectJ file creation, producing ICompilationUnit from it and
> adding CU to JavaModel?
>
> I looked at org.eclipse.ajdt.internal.ui.wizards.NewAspectCreationWizard Page
> but found only file creation there, so, I guess, CU creation is out there
> and some another part is doing that job.
>
> Sergey Gomanyuk.
> junior research assistant, ISP RAS.
>
>
Re: CompilationUnit from AspectJ source file? [message #591487 is a reply to message #55781] Tue, 27 December 2005 09:15 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: zifu.yang.gmail.com

Is there any simple way to add a ".aj" file into the a Java project /
AspectJ Project?
A more general question is how to simply add any file into a Java project?
Of course we can refer to the WizardCreation code, but any simple way?

AJCompilationUnitManager is used for those files already in the projects. So
I need
to add the files into project first.

If it is a java file, I can easily create some compilationUnit under some
package fragment.
But for ".aj" file, it is harder.

"Sian January" <sjanuary@uk.ibm.com> wrote in message
news:dcdhdu$575$1@news.eclipse.org...
> Hi Sergey,
>
> Try org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AJCompilationUnitManager.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sian
>
>
>
> Sergey V. Gomanyuk wrote:
>> Please, tell me wich part of ajdt plugin (Class, method) is responsible
>> for catching AspectJ file creation, producing ICompilationUnit from it
>> and adding CU to JavaModel?
>>
>> I looked at
>> org.eclipse.ajdt.internal.ui.wizards.NewAspectCreationWizard Page but
>> found only file creation there, so, I guess, CU creation is out there and
>> some another part is doing that job.
>>
>> Sergey Gomanyuk.
>> junior research assistant, ISP RAS.
>>
Previous Topic:Fighting AJDT
Next Topic:ajdt not executing advice when the aspect is included in a large project
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Nov 27 04:42:39 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02648 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software