|ANN: XMLBuddy Pro 2.0.63 [message #4828]
||Fri, 10 June 2005 22:22
Originally posted by: bob.objfac.com|
We're pleased to announce the release of XMLBuddy 2.0.56 and XMLBuddy
Pro 2.0.57 for Eclipse 3.0.1-3.1RC1. This release has two key bug fixes,
for the pernicious auto-indent bug and a regression related to DTD
validation. Details at http://xmlbuddy.com/2.0/knownbugs.html.
XMLBuddy continues to be free and XMLBuddy Pro is a free upgrade for all
XMLBuddy Pro, available from http://xmlbuddy.com for $35.00 US, is still
a < 6 MB download but is packed with features not found in other
* Custom editors and full support for XML Schema, DTD and RELAX NG
(compact and XML syntax).
* Ability to translate between any two schema formats.
* Ability to generate schemas from XML instances in any of the four
languages, or to generate XML samples from any schema.
* Go To Definition in any schema language makes schema navigation easy.
* XSLT editor supports both XSLT 1.0 and 2.0.
* XSLT evaluation without leaving the editor.
* XPath view.
* And much more...
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01423 seconds