|Unable to debug - LG [message #532638]
||Mon, 10 May 2010 11:58
Registered: May 2010
I'm trying to develop a J2ME project for the LG platform (using Eclipse+MTJ and LG SDK).
I'm able to run the application but, when trying to debug I get the following error:
KVMListener: Exception java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect KVM not ready
The LG emulator is started and the application suspends on my defined breakpoint, but the stack is not shown and I'm just able to stop or resume code from this breakpoint (no step option is possible).
Could anyone help me on this issue?
My Java Debug configurations are:
- Suspend for breakpoints during evaluation
- breakpoint policy: Suspend thread
- watchpoint policy: Access & Modification
- Hot code replace (all checkboxes set)
- Debugger time (15000 ms)
- Launch timeout (20000 ms)
- Warn when unable to install breakpoint checked.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01571 seconds