|WebIssues Mylyn Connector Released [message #523936]
||Mon, 29 March 2010 17:50
Registered: March 2010
We wish to announce the first release of a Mylyn connector that works with the WebIssues server, an open source issue tracker and team collaboration system.|
The Eclipse feature consists of two parts :-
1) An API library that talks the WebIssues protocol. This is completely re-usable
2) The Eclipse/Mylyn implementation classes that adapts the Mylyn task model to the API library and provides task and query editing GUI components.
So, what can it do?
* Create and edit new issues. Supports all attribute types
* Create and edit queries (similar to Filters).
* Offline mode (tasks and changes are stored locally until its possible to synchronize with server)
* Task context (all edits are tracked and associated with the current active issue)
What can't it do (yet)?
* Maintain users, projects, folders, types or attributes
* Filter based on type
This was built against the latest stable Eclipse 3.5.2. Your mileage may vary with other versions.
The Eclipse Update Site URL:
Information on installation can be found at the Pramatr blog.
You can download the WebIssues protocol API in both binary and source from the download section of the Pramatr website.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02668 seconds