|Drupal plug-in for PDT [message #509291]
||Thu, 21 January 2010 16:08
|| Chris Charlton
Registered: January 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
I have been developing a Drupal plug-in for Eclipse PDT. It's purpose is to provide Drupal related enhancements and pre-defined configuration settings to allow recognition and editing of Drupal (PHP) file types. Details available at http://groups.drupal.org/node/39938.|
Since Eclipse and Drupal are all about open, I felt I should be open with the PDT community of where I thought about taking this Drupal plugin. All of my Eclipse plugins will be listed http://xtnd.us/eclipse/install.
- Drupal file-types. (*.module, *.theme, *.info, etc.) DONE (screenshot)
- New File Wizard (module, .info, and theme files) ... in early research.
- Multi-page editor for *.info (module and theme) ... in early development.
- Preference settings (global) ... in early design.
- Views (enhance Outline or create new) ... in early design.
- Smarter code completion for Form API and common values in popular function calls ... no research done.
- Code Templates ... early prep.
- Drupal API help (and lookup) ... in early design.
I am not interested in making a custom Perspective (no need), nor a custom Project type. If I can make a simple "Drupal Project" wrapper for a PDT project, and enable JS + PHP in one shot, then I'd be interested in making that Drupal project type. I am also looking into how I'd be able to display Drupal hooks from modules and themes in a nice way.
Chris Charlton - http://chrischarlton.us
Learn How To Make Drupal Themes Now - http://tinyurl.com/theme-drupal
Download Eclipse & Dreamweaver plugins at http://xtnd.us - xtnd urslf!
[Updated on: Mon, 25 January 2010 16:06]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01606 seconds